We often get strange looks at the library.
For one thing, My girl is always a bit overdressed.
For another, while I am often sitting down,
reading in a quiet corner,
My girl always seems to be on the hunt for something.
Little does anyone know that I took her panties from her and hid them somewhere among the books.
If she can’t find them before I’m ready to leave she will lose the privilege of wearing any panties until We play again.
Symphonie Symbolique by Edmund John and illustrated by Stella Langdale, 1919
Submitted by danskjavlarna
That first picture just fills me with such joy and a feeling of hope.
HEY ERIN HEY!
It’s the last picture that gets me. Her eyes are off reading the defense, because she’s not handing off to the RB, that’s a fake. She’s the QB and she’d doing her goddamn job and she’s doing it well. GET IT GIRL.
“Everybody says, ‘What happens when she gets hit?’ ” Gatewood said. “This isn’t a knock on Erin, but she’s bigger than 10 kids on my team. I have a wide receiver that weighs 25 pounds less than her. And the pads she wears are the same as the pads he wears.”
theres a post going around “imagine a high school romance movie about a girl who works her ass off to play on the football team and eventually becomes the quarterback and she dates one of the cheerleaders” well thats this girls life basically. the cheerleader in the top picture is her girlfriend.
this makes me so happy, it’s ridiculous
Every time I read this I get real happy.
It’s dinner time! So it’s the next part of my vegan recipe compilation, dinner. These are not my recipes all credit goes to the original sources which are tagged and linked, I just want to share these beautiful recipes with my incredible followers. I have tried most of these and honestly they’re incredible!
- Moroccan Stew
- Italian Bean Balls and Spaghetti Squash Noodles
- Falafel with a Twist
- Pumpkin, Maple, Baked Bean Cornbread Casserole
- Basil and Tomato One Pot Meal
- Thai Sweet Potato Veggie Burgers with Spicy Peanut Sauce
- Crispy Quinoa Cakes (Gluten Free & Nut Free)
- Hemp Seed Tabouli
- Maple Butternut Squash and Apple Casserole
- Tomato Pizza with Basil and Cashew Cheeze
- Veggie and Brown Rice Noodle Bowl with Teriyaki Sauce
- Creamy Tomato and Mushroom Pasta
- Healing Stew
- Green Bean Casserole
- Sun-dried Tomato, Mushroom, Spinach and Tofu Quiche
- Gluten Free Almond and Buckwheat Flour Pizza with Roasted Tomato and Basil Pesto
- Lentil and Mushroom Walnut Balls with Cranberry and Pear Sauce
- Cabbage, Potato, Carrot, Tomato Curry Stew
- Crispy Breaded Tofu with Sweet Potato Fries
- Cauliflower Cheeze with Sweet Potatoes and Green Salad
- Millet Bowl with Mushroom Gravy and Kale
- Mushroom Barley Risotto
- Pasta with Aubergine and Artichokes
- Vegan Enchiladas with Cilantro Avocado Cream Sauce
- Mexican Dinner Party Vegan Burritos
- Vegan Falafel Burgers
- Baked Butternut Squash with Saucy Rice
- Spicy BBQ Chickpea Burgers
- Mushroom Risotto with Red Onion Marmalade
- Maple Baked Lentils with Sweet Potato
- Slow Cooked Vegetable Stew
- Golden Stuffed Squash
- Spicy Snow Pea and Sesame Stir Fry
- Turkish Style Cous Cous
- Enchilada Casserole
- Middle Eastern Nutty Millet Pilaf
- Cauli-Power Fettucchine
- Roasted Tomato, Chickpea and Swiss Chard Soup
- Vegan Lasagna with Basil Cashew Cheeze
- Cranberry and Maple Glazed Lentil Loaf
- Five Grain Risotto
- Vegan Black Bean Chili
- Adzuki Bean and Quinoa Tabbouleh Salad with a Twist
- Perfect Veggie Burger
- Cauliflower, Mushroom and Millet Bake
- Black Bean and Butternut Squash Burritos
- Vegan Shepherds Pie with Gravy
- Smoky Butternut Squash Sauce with Pasta and Greens
- Raw Walnut Tacos
- Korean Stir-Fried Sweet Potato Noodles
- Spicy Thai Coconut Quinoa
- Quinoa Stuffed Peppers
- Cajun-Spiced Tempeh Po Boys
- Butternut Squash Mac ‘n Cheese
- Green Pasta Primavera
- Layered Eggplant and Zucchini Casserole
- Lemon and Dill Tofu
- Vegan Mushroom, Chestnut and Cranberry Tart
- Vegan Shepherds Pie
- Creamy Avocado Pasta
- The Best Vegan Burger
- Grilled Tofu with Pineapple Salsa and Coconut Rice
- Roasted Buddha Bowl
- Olive Oil Pasta with Walnuts, Lentils and Red Peppers
- Curried Cauliflower, Chickpea and Tofu
- Asian Broiled Tofu
- Soba Noodles with Swiss Chard-Miso Pesto
- Thai Red Curry with Kabocha Squash
- Alfredo with Basil
- Spicy Vegan Peanut Butter Tofu with Sriracha
- Creamy Avocado Carbonara
- Porchini Crusted Tofu with Shallot Gravy
- Peanut Stew
- Lentil Loaf
- Tofu Squash Curry with Swiss Chard
- Aloo Palak Pie with Mashed Potato Crust
- Bean and Corn Fritters
- Chipotle Black Bean Burgers
- Spicy Bolivian Cabbage and Potatoes
- Pasta with Roasted Winter Squash and Tofu Ricotta
- Spicy Peanut Stew
- Braised Greens with Tofu, Cashew and Raisins over Oven Baked Polenta
- Kale and Cauliflower Pasta with Pomegranate
- Thai Spring Rolls
- Vegan Frito Pie
- Korean Fried Califlower
- Mapo Tofu
- Japanese Udon with Mushrooms-Soy Broth with Stir Friend Mushrooms and Cabbage
- Crispy Buffalo Fried Cauliflower
- Bok Choy with Chives, Black Bean Sauce and Chow
- Pasta with Snap Peas, Garlic, Lemon Zest and Black Pepper
- Pasta with Braised Broccoli and Tomato
- Spanish Chickpea and Spinach Stew with Ginger
- Chickpea, Coconut and Cashew Curry
- Grilled Marinated Heart of Palm Tacos with Spicy Cabbage Slaw
- Chickpea Cakes with Mashed Avocado
- Vegan Tofu and Vegetable Pot Pie
Like I said these are not my recipes, but please try them, and enjoy. I am obviously currently making the change to vegan and there are lots of options and variety here :) have a wonderful day :) xxxx
Thank you so much for doing this:)
I probably can’t eat most of these right now but one day!
Samhain inaugurates Winter, is the final chance to dry herbs for winter storage, and a night when fairies supposedly afoot working mischief. It is also the Day of the Dead for us as it was for the Celts, Egyptians and ancient Mexicans, the night when we remember our loved ones and honor our ancestors.
a new zine called shitty horoscopes that i’ll be premiering this year at the Toronto Queer Zine Fair, among other things! hopefully i’ll make volumes available for online purchase soon. credit where credit is due: this was inspired by the huge number of made-up horoscopes floating around tumblr lately, and angry-poems.
COLLECTION OF YORUBA ORISHAS
Study of gods have always fascinated me
ICONS OF THE BIBLE…Latest series by International Photographer…James C. Lewis. Each Icon is represented by a PERSON OF COLOR. Exhibit to be unveiled in November 2014. Check out article for more details of this great project: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/05/07/characters-from-bible-really-look-like-_n_5281519.html
Fuck I’m walking downtown and I pass a group of guys staring at me and I think “great catcall time” but then one guy goes “you look like you could kill a man a million different ways with just your bare hands”. This. This is an acceptable comment to give a girl on the street.